Data Science for Social Good DataFest
August 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Data Science for Social Good Data Fest
August 17th, 5:00pm
Carnegie Mellon University
We hope to see you at the 2022 Data Science for Social Good Data Fest on August 17th! The event will start with short (3-5 minute presentations) from each project, followed by a reception where you get to discuss these projects with the teams in more detail over food and drinks.
We now have two attendance options — in-person or virtual!
- To attend in-person from 5:00pm – 8:00pm, RSVP here.
- To attend via Zoom from 5:00pm – 6:00pm, RSVP here.
- Reducing homelessness in Pittsburgh and Allegheny County
- Detecting roof damage in Baltimore to improve safety and economic outcomes
- Analyzing Emergency Room triage notes to support better treatment and improve health outcomes in Pakistan
- Reducing recidivism in Kansas City, Missouri
- Prioritizing mental health outreach to reduce suicide and overdose deaths in Kansas
- Improving call routing for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline to better connect people in need of mental health support
We look forward to seeing you on August 17th. Please share this invitation with anyone who would be interested!
Take a look at videos from previous Data Science for Social Good Data Fests.